Chargers Every day Inbound links:

Rubrique pour mettre vos résultats, vos questions et rencontres de tournois
Kessler
Nouveau membre

Chargers Every day Inbound links:

Message par Kessler »

Wednesday Open up Thread Great early morning, Chargers followers!Apologies for the absence of materials yesterday. Turns out the spouse and children reunion I attended around the weekend induced relatively a number of Those in the direction of arrive down with a abdomen bug and I sad to say did not escape it. Once a complete working day of slumber, nevertheless, I'm view immediately as rain nowadays.Allow for's contain a excellent 1. On your own all notice what towards do.And currently for nowadays's one-way links.Chargers Information:Observe out what Tuli Tuipulotu uncovered towards Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack this offseasonTre' McKitty was inside of attendance at the most recent Limited Finish Faculty hosted by means of George Kittle and Travis KelceThree cost-free consultant do overs for the Chargers towards 2023Who are the 11 oldest avid gamers in the direction of at any time in good shape up for the Chargers?NFL Information:Preceding NFL quarterback Ryan Mallett died inside of an crystal clear drowning incident within FloridaThe greatest 25 gamers that are previously 25 decades aged or more youthful getting into the 2023 seasonPredicting the defensive exceptional groups all newbie personnel this seasonHow substantial of a leap can we be expecting against Kenny Pickett in just his sophomore marketing campaign?Derek Carr understood his period with the Raiders was in excess of whenever they generated his spouse cry against benching himThese NFL duos consist of been the easiest around the very last 10 years
Chargers T-Shirts

Scott Matlock T-Shirt
Max Duggan T-Shirt
Répondre

Revenir à « Pour les inscrits aux tournois »